Sunday, September 6, 2009

After Mark's Face Surgery

Before Mark's Surgery

After Mark's surgery. The Surgery was 3 and a half hours long. We drove down to Salt Lake city, (Primary Children's Hospital) on Tuesday and came back on Friday!

Mark loves his stroller. Probably because he loves going outside so much!


Mark won't have to wear his brace on his feet in the daytime after the 12th of this month! I know he will be excited for that milestone in his life!




I really don't like this picture of me, but Mark is just so sweet in it, I posted it anyway.





5 comments:

Sarah McM said...

That's so amazing! It already looks great. Congratulations on getting passed that major step.

the nice one said...

wonderful! thanks for sharing all of these special moments with us. he is getting so big it's crazy

Sheri said...

It was so fun to see little Mark after his surgery. What a quick healer! He's a tough one. I'm glad he's eating well now too. Everything is downhill from here. Yoo Woo. Go Mark!!!

Sheri said...

We NEED more new pictures of Mark!

David & Vanessa said...

So cute! Why does he have to wear the leg braces? He must be the sweetest little guy.