Oh my gosh! I want them all! can you email me some. The quality isn't all that great from this site. He's so darling. Thanks for posting these
P.S. Happy 1/2 birthday Mark!
i am amazed at how big his is getting! what a cutie
Verdict: He is ADORABLE. How big is he now, length/weight wise?
Mark is now 17 lbs and 27 inches long. He is a little short and his head is in the 95 percentile! He has a McMullin head with an Anderson body!
Holly these pictures are super cute.
He is so cute. Happy birthday Mark. I'm so glad to hear you are all doing good.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I want them all! can you email me some. The quality isn't all that great from this site. He's so darling. Thanks for posting these
P.S. Happy 1/2 birthday Mark!
i am amazed at how big his is getting! what a cutie
Verdict: He is ADORABLE. How big is he now, length/weight wise?
Mark is now 17 lbs and 27 inches long. He is a little short and his head is in the 95 percentile! He has a McMullin head with an Anderson body!
Holly these pictures are super cute.
He is so cute. Happy birthday Mark. I'm so glad to hear you are all doing good.
Post a Comment