Mark is so funny with this toy. it plays music and pushes little balls in a circle. when it stops, Mark presses the yellow button again, and again, and again! He is a smart little guy!
Your little boy is sooo cute! And I'm so jealous that you have a house already! Awesome! We'll be here in San Jose for Christmas and my family is coming on Christmas evening after I'm home from work....yes, I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day...that's the life of a nurse. How long will you be in Redding?
3 comments:
Great big guy! I have never seen him sitting up. Gramps looks spry too! Thanks! Can't wait to see you all.
Your little boy is sooo cute! And I'm so jealous that you have a house already! Awesome! We'll be here in San Jose for Christmas and my family is coming on Christmas evening after I'm home from work....yes, I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day...that's the life of a nurse. How long will you be in Redding?
Mark is a keeper! 'Can't wait to see him again and give him a big hug
Post a Comment