Mark is 9 months now, and getting so big.
Mark loves pulling out everything from his diaper bag. When I find him like this, (bag empty and everything thrown all around him) then I just fill it up again and he starts over. It'll keep him occupied for hours. One time he was quiet for an uncharacteristically long amount time. When I looked over at him, he had opened his formula can and was licking the raw formula powder from his fingers. Needless to say Mommy had to take out the vacuum.
This is the best picture I could get of his cute little cheek dimple on his left cheek.
When he smiles like this it really shows up.
4 comments:
i just can't get over how big he is getting and how great he looks! so happy!!
thanks for letting me know you read my blog. some days i feel like no one reads it! gives me inspiration to keep writing!!
Oh my goodness, what a cute face. After seeing that diaper bag, just imagine how destructive he will be crawling/walking! Time to start doing some serious babyproofing.
I love how he has a little tire over his pants (very very little) but it's darling. Your carpet looks thick and soft to play on too.
mmmmmmm. dry formula - yum!
Post a Comment