Monday, October 24, 2011

Potty training....Uhhhhhhhhhhh!

So... Potty training is very much like serving a mission. You work really hard with no apparent success for a long time... And then you witness a miracle! Mark loves his toy story underwear, and is making headway! We sure are trying very hard to make this a positive experience for all involved.... It includes M&M's and dumdum pops! Honestly I think Mark is just happy that his mommy is giving him so much attention lately.... Like reading him book after book while he drinks apple juice in his underwear sitting on a bath towell. Fun stuff!

4 comments:

Sarah McM said...

I think we're holding off gung-ho training until Ryan gets Christmas break this year. You are a brave woman, and I may be calling you for advice soon!

Doug's Adventures said...

Great comparison! Potty training is not for wimps, that's certain! So proud of you and Mark!

Sheri said...

just so you know....it was Mom on Dad's account accidentally on that last comment. Keep up the great work!

Doug's Adventures said...

Good subject material for a sacrament meeting talk! :)?