We had a fun Thanksgiving with my husband's family. I didn't have to bake anything! I know I'm spoiled.
Mark was in the kitchen at his grandma's house after we had finished eating dinner and he slipped and hit his head on the corner of the counter! We spend some of our Thanksgiving day in the ER getting stitches. What fun! Well, there will be a scar there, but at least he is doing well now. He was very brave and was very still for the Doctor. I wish I could say this has helped him settle down a little bit, but he is still just as rambunctious as ever.
Today while we were all playing ball in the kitchen ( I am surrounded by boys I have no say) Mark told me to stay on the carpet and not on the kitchen floor. He told me with a very authoritative sounding voice, " Mommy you stay on carpet. You get hurt in kitchen... then we have to go to doctor again!"
This picture was taken just a few days ago.
I love this picture because they are both riding on the rocking horse together!
This is a rare moment.. when they are touching and happy!
Thanksgiving day: Benson had a yummy meal... and wanted more!
Thanksgiving day: Mark LOVED the pie! As you can see.
This picture is of Mark and his uncle Brandon on Thanksgiving day.
This is picture is of Mark with his Great Grandma! He loves the attention he gets from her!
Our Fishing Trip!
This was a little while ago, but it was fun and we got some cute pictures!
Mark didn't catch anything, but he got really excited every time the hook came back with the worm still attached!
We had a surprise visit to Daddy's work! The boys love going there. When ever we pass it in the car Mark sees the Simply Mac sign and says, "Daddy's work! Go to Daddy's work!"
Yeah! Mark is Happy with Santa!
Benson was sitting in my lap after a nice warm full bottle. He fell asleep and I didn't want to put him in his crib. The only time he snuggles with me is when he is eating or asleep.
Our Fishing Trip!
This was a little while ago, but it was fun and we got some cute pictures!
Mark didn't catch anything, but he got really excited every time the hook came back with the worm still attached!
We had a surprise visit to Daddy's work! The boys love going there. When ever we pass it in the car Mark sees the Simply Mac sign and says, "Daddy's work! Go to Daddy's work!"
Yeah! Mark is Happy with Santa!
Benson was sitting in my lap after a nice warm full bottle. He fell asleep and I didn't want to put him in his crib. The only time he snuggles with me is when he is eating or asleep.
3 comments:
You're looking great Holly! And your boys are cute as ever! I can't believe how big Benson is!
I love the comment about how rarely they touch and are happy about it. Same here! And same with Dottie snuggles. She has to be sleeping or drinking to be snuggled nowadays.
Such sweet boys! I can't wait to see them in January. Love you all.
PS I'm glad you didn't have to go to the hospital because you weren't sitting on the carpet :)
Post a Comment