Friday, February 10, 2012

What we've been up to!



Making cookies!




Playing the fishing game with Grandma Tamara and Uncle Brandon. (While Benson chews on the poll)



Mark got kind of annoyed when Benson decided to sit in the middle of the pond.



We made a snowman with the little snow we go this winter. (It is pretty skinny, but still standing!)



Adam pulled the boys on the sled (on the frozen grass)



They we so cute and content on the sled together. Mark didn't want to let go of Benson!


After putting up each of these posts, I realize again and again, that I am always the one taking the picture, and therefore, never in any of them. 

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that Benson is chewing on the end of the fishing pole. It looks like Mark made a great catch after all. Is your skinny snowman still standing? Miss my boys!

David & Vanessa said...

cute cute cute!