I've only got one more big project for her room. My sister found me an awesome changing table for 10 bucks at a garage sale! We will need to stain it and make a new cover, but below are the things that we are finished with.
This is the crib, with bumper pad and skirt that I made!
Tamara, my mother-in-law made this quilt.
My friend, Bonnie made me this Blanket. It is so soft!
Tamara made this too. It is huge and so beautiful!
The crib skirt
I covered this chair with the same fabric as the crib skirt.
A closer look at the bumper pad.
This is what they do every morning with their cereal.
I love Benson's face in this one. it makes him look old. Both the boys had yummy red punch at that picnic, if you can't tell.
Huckleberry picking! we got about 30 total and ate them on the way. better luck next year
Random pictures of Benson.
His hair is so blond!




No comments:
Post a Comment