Saturday, July 26, 2008

Holly got an internship!

She now works 20 hours a week at Semvironment. (look up semvironment.com) and she is learning a lot and loves it! This internship will last 6months, and then after one more semester she's graduate in April 2009.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Looks like a cool place to work! Keep having fun!

Sarah McM said...

When do you start? Will you go to school as well?

Unknown said...

Have you got everything figured out how you will graduate in December. That's pretty cool.

P.S. It was fun to see you guys on Monday

Unknown said...

Somehow I replied under Grandpa's name (this is really Mom :o) )

Holly said...

I'll actually be in school for the Fall while I do this internship. So I'll be able to graduate in December. My plan is to start a web business by the time I Graduate.