We will be building a house through a Government funded program, called Self Help Housing. Click here to see their webpage if you want. We will be building a house with 9 other families. Each Family is required to work 30 hours a week. And the Plan is that we will take a year to build all 9 houses. The concrete, Plumbing, electricity, Carpet, and Cabinets will be contracted out though. We'll be building the house in Pepperwood Subdivision in Rigby. It's a subsidized loan that requires no down payment. And we will be signing for it this next Friday!!!
We are excited! The floor plan is below. It will be a little different though. We will be adding 4 feet onto the back and the right side, (where the two kids' bedrooms are) and their bathroom will go in the middle of the two bedrooms along the side of the house. Well, We'll keep you updated. It'll probably be another couple of months until we actually start building it.
6 comments:
Wow! How how cool is this?! I love it. We want photos as it's being built - of course
How fun! Where do you guys get the land?
The Land is just outside of Rigby. Congrat on your pregnancy! That is so Exciting!!! We are so Happy for you and Ryan. My mom gave us a call, on her birthday, and told us the good news!
YAY! If I had my own my house, it would probably look like that!
My first thought when I saw it, I thought of the Sims and creating little people to live in cute houses etc. And I thought of how, when you think about it, you're Sims houses kinda resembled your house in progress right now! So it's like you're starting your own reality Sims life! With the exception of killing off family members who you don't like with the occasional drowning in a swimming pool, locking within walls in a box-like structure, or keeping them in the kitchen while it's on fire! =] I love you guys! -Beck
this is so cute....i want to build a house :) Becki, not all of us were as demented as you towards the sim people........some of us were worse.... :)
i want to build a house!! so exciting for you!! congrats!!
Post a Comment