YAY!!! Holly I am soooooo excited for you guys! We haven't seen you for a while. How are you feeling? I also heard you guys got started on your house. That's great. Lets get together soon. P.s. I can't wait until you know the sex of the baby bc i love buying baby clothes :)
Thank you so much for getting back to me! It's so nice to hear from you! Yes, I TOTALLY have a minute for you to write here, Holly! lol I'll miss calling you Sister McMullin but it's so great to call you Sister Anderson as well. Yeah, I wish I get to see you at the reunion. I miss you a lot. I have videos of it in Facebook. And YES, I would love to get all of our investigators' addresses and emails. I haven't kept in touch with them lately. Your timing is so good because I was just thinking about them today. :) That's so awesome that you get to have a house soon! Wow! I keep thinking about what you said--"I didn't waste time." Yes, I literally pondered that when I went to the reunion, yes, while I was in Utah. I learned a lot and especially I learned a lot from our dear missionary trainer/comp--Sister Karen Dupree. Hey, Holly you have such great faith and thank you... let's just say that I'm doing baby steps as to following your example lately. :)
ahhh!!! Holly that is soo exciting!! I think it should be a girl! :) I love your main picture... too cute! ps you can check out my blog too.. :) smileamber.blogspot.com
7 comments:
YAY!!! Holly I am soooooo excited for you guys! We haven't seen you for a while. How are you feeling? I also heard you guys got started on your house. That's great. Lets get together soon. P.s. I can't wait until you know the sex of the baby bc i love buying baby clothes :)
cute baby. This is Monica Lybbert by the way, 11th ward. i found your blog, mine is dehaan-lybbert.blogspot.com
How cute... I can't wait to meet that cute little blessing...
Yay! I love the baby teddy graham pics. They are so tiny!
Thank you so much for getting back to me! It's so nice to hear from you! Yes, I TOTALLY have a minute for you to write here, Holly! lol I'll miss calling you Sister McMullin but it's so great to call you Sister Anderson as well. Yeah, I wish I get to see you at the reunion. I miss you a lot. I have videos of it in Facebook. And YES, I would love to get all of our investigators' addresses and emails. I haven't kept in touch with them lately. Your timing is so good because I was just thinking about them today. :)
That's so awesome that you get to have a house soon! Wow! I keep thinking about what you said--"I didn't waste time." Yes, I literally pondered that when I went to the reunion, yes, while I was in Utah. I learned a lot and especially I learned a lot from our dear missionary trainer/comp--Sister Karen Dupree. Hey, Holly you have such great faith and thank you... let's just say that I'm doing baby steps as to following your example lately. :)
YOU'RE PREGNANT?! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Babies are the best thing ever!
(This is Melissa's sister, by the way. I found your blog on Sarah and Ryan's. Hope you don't mind.)
ahhh!!! Holly that is soo exciting!! I think it should be a girl! :) I love your main picture... too cute!
ps you can check out my blog too.. :) smileamber.blogspot.com
Post a Comment