Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mark is here! 7 lbs and 10 ounces of JOY!




10 comments:

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

Congrats guys!

Jennifer said...

How sweet. He is so cute. I hope that everything goes well with all the stuff for him..

John and Emily said...

Holly he is absolutly adorable! When can we come see him?

Doug's Adventures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri said...

Mark is the epitome of JOY! What a sweet baby. I'm so glad that I got to know him a little last week. I miss him already. Love you all

Sarah McM said...

I think you should post a few details of his birth story, and of course more pictures!!!!

Amber said...

oh holly! he is cute! and you look awesome also!!!! dang! :) Congrats!

Lloyd Family said...

Congratulations, he is a cutie.

Mike and Melissa said...

Oh Holly, He's beautiful! Congratulations! Sorry I'm so late in saying so, but I just found your blog through Sarah and Ryans. Visit ours at mmparkers.blogspot.com
How's life now with your new little family addition? You were a way cute prego lady by the way. Hope all is going well for you guys. When will we see you next? Coming to Redding any time soon?

Kendra said...

He's precious. I'm so glad he is finally here! Just seems like a minute ago that you and Adam were just dating!