Mark has been such a trooper this past week! He got his NAM tightened today, as you can see in the picture that his lip is really coming together. He also only has one more week of his casts on this legs! When he is uncomfortable, he has some sleepless nights, but then he'll randomly sleep for 6 hours straight at night! We've been able to go on some family walks together since the weather has been a little warmer. Mark LOVES his stroller and being outside. Sometimes when he is fussy we just bundle him up and take him outside, and he'll quiet down. I don't know if its the sound the trees blowing in the wind, or what but he loves it.
Adam got a Job with Qwest. (a company that provides internet, cable, phone services and communication stuff like that, here in Idaho.) He'll be working in the Sales department. We are really excited, it is a good company with good benefits, opportunities to move up and reimbursement opportunities for his Masters degree.
The house has all of its outside stuff done, (now that it is warming up) so we are starting dry wall! YEAH we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and will probably move in end of August or Early Sept.
7 comments:
what a big boy! he looks great holly and happy your such a great mom!
Holly he is getting so big. I love the picture of him with the cell phone so cute.
So glad to hear the house is almost done and that Adam has a new job!! And especially yay for Mark only having one more week of casts! I bet he'll be a whole new baby. Happy Father's Day to Adam!
He is a cutie!! We'll see you soon
I can't believe how much hair he has - or how adorable he is! You guys did well~!
Tell Mark to call his Grandma sometime now that he's using a cell phone. I'll be waiting!
HOLLY! Congrats on having Mark...he's adorable! how is everything going with having a new baby?? I saw your blog on Sarah & ryan's and just thought I'd say hi...well if u guys are still in rexburg maybe we'll have to come over and see the little guys sometime :) I still can't believe all of you guys are parents (you, kathryn, leah etc..) IT's so wonderful, but it feels like yesterday we were all in young women's together haha! well take care and let me know if you ever need anything (cuz I'm in rexburg too and can always help :) xoxo
Brittany
Post a Comment