This is actually a real milestone for Mark. We have been attempting to eat with a spoon for the past.. oh I don't know how long... several months. He finally got it this time. Usually the food would just come out his nose and he would get really fussy, but he even wanted to use the spoon himself . It was adorable. I just had to take pictures.
7 comments:
Hurray for Mark! That's so exciting. I have a feeling that he's going to be an epic eater like his Dad (all you can eat steaks!). Such cute pictures too! I'm so excited to see him in June ... And we get him for a whoever week!
how awesome! I love that they start eating real food now!!
I told this news to Ryan and accidentally said you were feeding ADAM with a spoon instead of Mark. Whoops! Hope Adam has been doing that for a long time now.
Go Mark!
I love the "birds eye" view
I love that he was eating with the wrong end of the spoon. Very cute.
Good luck on your upcoming surgery little Mark. We're all thinking of you and praying that all will go well. Love Grandma and Grandpa
Oh Holly...he is so adorable. He has such a sweet spirit to him. Motherhood is just the best, isn't it?? I love staying updated through your blog. Thanks for your comment the other day...I know we are mean moms for not letting them eat candy. We are living in Richmond, Va. I've been here for the last 4 years. It's beautiful here. You're welcome to come east and visit!! Miss you old roomie.
Post a Comment