in the pre-op room
He was such a little tough guy
He still has his sense of humor. He still laughed at the usual funny things.
He was happy to start walking again! (and be off of his IV)
This picture was taken just an hour ago. He is doing well.
Mark is having a much better day today. He actually wants his bottle. He can't use it yet on his own, but it won't be long. Maybe even tomorrow, he'll be able to get it down by himself again. Here's hoping!! Adam and I have been squirting milk in his mouth. He is getting spoiled. When he was on his narcotic, his face and eyes would itch him so bad that he would rub them till a rash started forming. So we had to put the arm restraints back on. He didn't like that. But one time when I was changing his shirt, I took one of them off to get his arm through the sleeve. When he saw that I took it off he then promptly lifted up his other arm to me. I am glad he no longer has to wear those awful things.
I got some pictures of him right out of surgery, and even though I wasn't planning on posting them, they are just too precious not to share.
7 comments:
These pictures brought a tear to my eye. He has been through so much and is SUCH a little trooper. Glad to hear the surgery went well and he's recovering all right. And cheers for no surgery for another year, right?
he's looking great! what a big guy!! and what a wonderful mommy and daddy he has!! so cute, so smiley!!
We're glad that everything went well. Poor little guy. Let us know if you need anything.
Holly! These pictures are priceless. What a sweet little guy. I'm so proud of all of you and he's doing so well. He's my little hero!
Oh Holly what tough times! Its great to hear that everything went well though. You guys are troopers. Keep us updated on how he does, let me know if I can do anything to help?!!
Awww...he is such a trooper. What are all these surgeries for??? It would just break my heart...but he looks like he tries his hardest to be content through it. It's no fun.
thedivinegift@yahoo.com !!
Post a Comment