Mark's Birthday party was a lot of fun! Here is a picture of the cake!
Mark made a haul! He got a car, and a cell phone...
and a new hat.
Mark is pretty excited about his presents.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa McMullin for my cool toy! He is playing with it right now, as I am typing this blog.
Mark got his first Book of Mormon too! He is reading about the Stripling warriors and their mothers in this picture. it is an activity books were you flip up the pictures. He is flipping up a sign one of the Stripling warriors is carrying. It says HI MOM!
6 comments:
HHAAPPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!!!
He is SO GROWN UP! Thanks so much for posting these. I wish I could have been there. He'll have so much fun with his new car - very cool. Give him a big hug from me.
yeah~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! it's hard to believe it's been a year. these pictures are all soooo cute~~
who is the "nice one" anyway?
I love the backwards hat on Mark-very cute.
Happy 1st birthday Mark!!!!!!!! I wish I could've been there to celebrate it with you. Super cute cake too.
Post a Comment