Wow how exciting!!! Your house is really cute by the way :)
Ahhhh!!!!!! Go Mark!!! Can't wait to see it in action! It is the most AMAZING thing to watch these little guys learn how to do something so massive like walking.
This is so exciting (is that Adam's voice in the background . . . ? Or Mickey Mouse?) The voices people use with babies. So fun!
YAY!!! Congratulation what a huge milestone! He is adorable as always! We need to get together this summer!
WOAH!!! Congratulations!! And what a super cute home you have!!! I love your kitchen!!
Fantastic
Mark is amazing! What a little mover. I love Adam's Mickey Mouse voice too - funny
I love it!! he's so stink'n cute, he's speedy too, watch out!
Wow, he is getting so big. I bet he loves his new found freedom. Hope everything is going well for you.
I've watched that video before and I didn't notice the first time that Adam sounds EXACTLY like Nate when Nate talks to the bunnies. Lol.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow how exciting!!! Your house is really cute by the way :)
Ahhhh!!!!!! Go Mark!!! Can't wait to see it in action! It is the most AMAZING thing to watch these little guys learn how to do something so massive like walking.
This is so exciting (is that Adam's voice in the background . . . ? Or Mickey Mouse?) The voices people use with babies. So fun!
YAY!!! Congratulation what a huge milestone! He is adorable as always! We need to get together this summer!
WOAH!!! Congratulations!! And what a super cute home you have!!! I love your kitchen!!
Fantastic
Mark is amazing! What a little mover. I love Adam's Mickey Mouse voice too - funny
I love it!! he's so stink'n cute, he's speedy too, watch out!
Wow, he is getting so big. I bet he loves his new found freedom. Hope everything is going well for you.
I've watched that video before and I didn't notice the first time that Adam sounds EXACTLY like Nate when Nate talks to the bunnies. Lol.
Post a Comment