It is official! We are due on the 31st of December! Our baby was a little wiggler for the first ultrasound. I'll post it soon. We are very excited! a boy or a girl... we will love whatever our Heavenly Father gives us!
We are super excited for you. How fun you will have a new years baby. Let us know when you find out what it is and good luck with everything. Hope you are feeling well.
congratulations! I hope you have a girl because you don't have one and they're so fun, but I hope you have a boy because it would be a blast to have two little boys so close together! so either way it will be tons of fun!
6 comments:
Congrats!! very exciting!! mark will make a good big brother!
We are super excited for you. How fun you will have a new years baby. Let us know when you find out what it is and good luck with everything. Hope you are feeling well.
Can you post the ultrasound photo? We're so excited for a new grandbaby!
congratulations! I hope you have a girl because you don't have one and they're so fun, but I hope you have a boy because it would be a blast to have two little boys so close together! so either way it will be tons of fun!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting.
what?! congrats holly! so excited for you!
Post a Comment