Friday, June 25, 2010

California trip!

While visiting my Family in California for my little sister's wedding... we decided to make a vacation out of it. Why not, it is California! Mark had a fun time on the boat. He loved watching his dad on the wake board. He screamed every Adam fell. (which didn't happen often)



The beach was a little colder than we had expected! You've gotta love Northern California!
Hot Stuff!
This was a cool shot. I just wish I had been a little closer up. This lake is such a pretty lake. it isn't that big, but it is clear and everywhere you look there are trees.


Mark had a lot of fun running around with his cousins. This picture is of Becca posing and Mark pushing her away.

This was taken in front of the temple in Sacramento, where Lindsey got married!

OHHHH! The sweet newlyweds! Linds and Kyle make such a cute couple.

The Redwoods were fun. They sure are big. I felt like a dinosaur would jump out from behind it.

There were quite a few wild elk along the road side.
This is called the BIG tree!

3 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

looks like tons of fun. Did who ever was on that board actually land that jump? Holly Cow I'd be scared to death. Hope you are feeling well.

House of Bunny Love said...

I bet it was great to be back home again. I don't know how you can still stand Idaho! :) I had to run from that place. . . Hope the pregnancy is going well.

Sheri said...

I LOVE all these photos! I forgot how cute Mark looked in that life jacket. Hurry back, we miss you.