Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We are having a...


We are so excited to have a healthy baby boy! I am sorry I can't get the ultrasound pictures scanned. our scanner decided to stop working. There was a cute one of the bottom of his foot, and a cute little profile! the tech was really thorough and we feel really good about how the ultrasound went.

7 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

Congratulations! Any idea on a name?

Stewart & Ciera Stout said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything is looking good too! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Sarah McM said...

Congratulations on having a little set of boys running around together!! I love it. And I'm especially glad the rest of the ultrasound went well.

Lloyd Family said...

Hey congradulations!! It will be fun to have two little buddys so close in age. Hope you are still feeling ok.

Stout House said...

WOW!! Congratulations!!!!!

Lindsay said...

congratulations holly!! how exciting!

David & Vanessa said...

Congrats Holly! On a boy! Boys are the best. I'm not sure if I've already congratulated you. But I thought it, if I haven't yet.