Mark was bat man this year for Halloween. We went to a few houses, and he kind of had a hard time understanding that the people at the door were nice and that they were giving him candy not taking it away. We decided to just go visit some family after Mark growled at the third house we went trick-or-treating at. Here are some pictures, at the ward party.
Grandma gave him some fun goodies for Halloween!
Daddy had to help Mark stay happy most of the time. Mark didn't really like all the costumes.
Our little bat man! He really did like his cape
7 comments:
Lol. Mark has such a fun personality! I can totally see him growling. Oh and you look so cute pregnant! I'm jelous. I think I look bigger than you do now and I'm only 27 weeks.
P.s. I love the name Benson. Very good choice.
ohmygoodness! I hope Benson likes Halloween more than Mark does. Who couldn't love getting dressed up and getting free candy? Well...lol, evidently Mark found something wrong with the idea! :) Btw, you look great!
very cute belly!
HOW CUTE!!! I love the costume!! Oh man, you are so pregnant- home you're feeling well and are having a happy pregnancy :)
Cute cute cute! Love the costume and love the belly pic. Can't wait to see Benson and see how Mark likes being a big brother. That's the part I'm most nervous about!
What fun pictures! Mark is darling, as usual. And you are definitely "all baby" girl (that's what my mom used to always say)
Mark looks cute as a bat. You look beautiful all prego...and I'm sure your belly will grow some more...it will just make you look cuter!
Post a Comment