Friday, November 12, 2010

I love this website


Foodstoragemadeeasy.net

So, If you are having trouble getting going on your food storage... this website can totally help. I know that people joke about food storage and how Mormon's can over do it... but we are supposed to have some, and it is hard to get started. So this site is nice cause it has 10 baby steps, I have just finished number 3 and am on to number 4! Number three was to get my three months supply. (this is stuff that you use in your normal meals and daily routine.) It took a while, but now I am on step number four which is called the Long term foods.

What I like most about the site is it has useful ideas on how to use these long term items that would normally just sit around until their expiration date. I put the link on my blog to go to the site, or just type in Foodstoragemadeeasy.net

and no... nobody is paying me money to put this up.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

You are such a cute little homemaker!