Oh wow! Congratulations! I didn't even know that you had had him! He looks great! I love that picture of Mark!! lol, so cute!
How fun. He looks like a doll. Can't wait to come over and see him. I'll bring dinner by around 5 on Wednesday. I hope Adam told you. Have a great day. See you soon.
He is adorable! Congratulations!
He is so cute! I love all of his hair! Congratulations!
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see him and Dot together.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He's such a cutie!!!!! And SO glad to hear mommy is doing well! How is it now, having 2? I can't imagine!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh wow! Congratulations! I didn't even know that you had had him! He looks great! I love that picture of Mark!! lol, so cute!
How fun. He looks like a doll. Can't wait to come over and see him. I'll bring dinner by around 5 on Wednesday. I hope Adam told you. Have a great day. See you soon.
He is adorable! Congratulations!
He is so cute! I love all of his hair! Congratulations!
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see him and Dot together.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He's such a cutie!!!!! And SO glad to hear mommy is doing well! How is it now, having 2? I can't imagine!
Post a Comment