Thursday, January 20, 2011

more pictures from the hospital






Our family picture! Mark didn't really want to cooperate.


I love this picture! little Benson is only s few hours old.


6 comments:

Stout House said...

What a cute patoot!! Congrats Holly and fam!!

The Binghams said...

How precious! Congratulations you two! Makes me want to have mine. I can wait two weeks though. You have such a cute family. I hope your feeling good. How different is it having two kids?

Ashley said...

congrats holly! hope you are having a speedy recovery!

Olavesons said...

So cute! Did he make first baby of the new year?

Holly said...

no, he was born on the 29th. It was our fault though. We chose to get induced then, so we didn't give him the chance to be the first baby of the new year. we are such mean parents. and he could have been famous.

Doug's Adventures said...

Great looking family! Someday you will have pictures of the boys at 10 and 12 years old!