Benson's a cutie! I love how Mark tries so hard to get his attention and keep it from you! :) By the way, you SHOULD work on the whole picture thing :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Benson has gotten so big and grown up and darling!! When did this happen. Have I been gone that long! I love his little chubby cheeks! I wish I could snuggle him close to me right now. I especially love the one with Mark and Benson together - so sweet. They will love being brothers
3 comments:
Benson's a cutie! I love how Mark tries so hard to get his attention and keep it from you! :) By the way, you SHOULD work on the whole picture thing :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Benson has gotten so big and grown up and darling!! When did this happen. Have I been gone that long! I love his little chubby cheeks! I wish I could snuggle him close to me right now. I especially love the one with Mark and Benson together - so sweet. They will love being brothers
ok, I commented before I saw the video. So cute! Tell Mark "hi" from Grandma and that I miss playing ball with him. Keep those videos coming!
Post a Comment