So this is what we've been up to lately
This shirt says, No girls allowed!! except for mommy.
aww... the men in my life...
We will be blessing Benson this Sunday!
I thought we should take pictures of him all dressed up. He is growing fast!
So this is not really the best of any of us,
but it was the only one where there wasn't a fussy baby
and all of our eyes are open.
Mark was in a crazy position when I woke him
up from his nap today. btw He loves his puppy socks.
This was the funiest thing. I had just changed Mark,
and found him dressed like this, with Adam's shoes on,
ready to go outside. I think you'll be a little cold, hun!
Mark is good about brushing his teeth now. just as long as
mommy doesn't put that nasty toothpaste on it.
(as you can see Mark's lip is looking pretty good!)
here we are brushing his teeth
These were my flowers from Adam. They were so cute! Happy Valentines Day!
(you like how I skillfully placed the picture int he background...yeah... I didn't know I did that)
3 comments:
I love Benson's picture! and the one of Mark brushing his teeth is hilarious! He's very thorough! What a sweet little family you have. Miss you all!
Great Idaho pictures! Benson is growing so much -
PS 14 pounds is awesome. Give Benson a hug from his other grandma
Post a Comment