Adam's last day at Qwest was June 1st 2011! He got hired as Assistant Manager at Simply Mac, an Apple retailer that is opening in a couple weeks in Idaho Falls! We are happy for this change and excited for what it will bring!update: Benson is now in size 9 mo. clothing! He Smiles at everybody who will give him attention, and loves being held. He grabs anything that is in front of him and puts it in his mouth.
Mark had his last trip to Primary Children's Hospital, till he is 3 years old! That means a whole year! He loves being outside, jumping on the trampoline and riding his trike!
Happy June to all! Hope your Summer is warmer than ours is.
4 comments:
Yeah, congratulations to Adam!!!! I am sure he will love it!
Congrats on the new job! Its nice to have change--especially in jobs. I want to see more pics of Benson and Mark--especially of Mark jumping on the trampoline-that's gotta be great!
Wow! Happy news all around for your darling family. I'm glad Adam got a job change. He'll be amazing in whatever he does. I have a feeling Mark will be doing flips just like his dad soon.
PS my kids all wore 9mo clothes at 5mo....except Ryan who wore 12 mo. Love you!
And no pictures!??! You must post more pictures of your adorable family. And congrats on the new job, gotta love Apple! :)
Post a Comment