This was taken in Salt Lake when we had Mark's surgery, in April.
This is a true daddy! He can multitask!
We went to the zoo with Grandma on our first nice day, this summer!
This was Mark's first time sucking through a straw! We are so excited that he can suck now! It makes our life so much easier!
I found this tie pattern on-line, and decided to try it out. It turned out cute. Benson really liked his and Mark was a good sport about it too! Now I'll have to get some material to make all three of them matching ties.
4 comments:
Wow. Holly, you look good! And your boys are so cute! I love the picture of Mark in his green tie (I literally said, Awww!) My favorite flowers are tulips--and I'm so glad that you put a pic up of them, because those are the first I've actually seen all year. Benson looks like a happy baby, and more alert of his surroundings now. Wow. So cool!
I cannot believe how big Benson is! I would love to sit him next to Dot. She's a month older, but she's only just started 6-9m clothes and is so much smaller than Douglas was at this age. (She's not SMALL, just smaller than my marshmallow boy was.) Looooove the ties. Maybe I'll order a few from you for Douglas one of these days. :-)
Wow, there are almost too many fun pictures heres. I don't know where to start. I love Mark's expressions. He's got such enthusiasm. Benson is squishable/adorable. Also, your tulips bloomed beautifully. I'm so jealous. My squirrels eat them before they can even pop out of the ground. 'Can't wait for Benson & Mark's new pictures
PS What are Soapwarts??
Post a Comment