Wednesday, July 17, 2013

We are selling/renting our house

We are moving again!

Adam is going to be the Simply-Mac store Manager in Orem! That means we get to move....AGAIN! We should be getting pretty good at it by now. 
Here is the Link to our blog to Sell/Rent the house!

565elkthistledrive.blogspot.com




3 comments:

Travis and Roberta Stout said...

Holy cow Holly, I love that house!! Were you in heaven living like that? How fun, the garden and all that room!! So lovely!! So I was actually going to come on and tell you that I'm ready for that skirt!! Ehhh.. that is if you still want to make it. I'm so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, things have been crazy! And I see things have been busy for you too, and now with the move I definitely don't expect you to make the skirt anytime soon, but just let me know if you still want to. Totally love your blog, totally love your super cute family!! Hope you are doing well. What an exciting move!

Holly said...

I will make you your skirt! i will! I have to admit though, that right now, with getting packed and the house ready for someone else to move into it,....It might be a little while, but I am going to make your skirt for you. :) thank you for writing me, I understand completely when you say, things get busy, my two year old is having surgery at Primary children's hospital on the 5th of August, so we are kinda going crazy over here. I do love this house, I wish we didn't have to move, honestly I love being in the country and having land, but to the city we go....

Holly said...

yeah! we sold the ouse! on the 2nd of December!