Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All moved in!

This was taken just a few minutes ago. Now that he is down for his afternoon nap I can update my blog that needs attention! The occupational therapist came today to do exercises with his legs and lip (whole face actually) and Mark screamed the whole time. Needless to say by the time it was over he fell right to sleep. (I love that shirt)

For those who voted for October... you were right! We moved in on the 3rd of October and finally the house is clean and organized enough to take pictures!
Our Office is where we put Adam's desk, my sewing machine, our books and food storage. It serves a good purpose. I kinda hope our second child is a boy so we don't have to turn this room into a girl nursery. I don't know where else we would put this stuff. Little Abigail would just have to grow up with food storage as a decoration in her room.

Mark's closset! Lots of Water for his formula and stuffed animals for bedtime! We put the bar for his clothes pretty low so when he gets older he can reach them himself. I love this shelf space!


This is our dining room. (the table was also given to us) The door to the left goes into our bedroom. and YES!!! we finally have grass in our yard! YEAH! Now I get to water it...every day.... yesssssssss


This is our very stylish living room. Complete with baby swing and blanket covered couch. All the furniture you see has been given to us, (except the couch that cost $25 at a yard sale.) The TV is not hooked up but only serves for decoration purposes. Sarah, do you like the center piece for our coffee table? You might have to zoom in.

This is our Master Bathroom. Thanks Mom for the rug, it matched perfectly with the other colors. I didn't even plan that! Someday we'll get towels that match, but for now, blue will have to do.

And our Kitchen is my favorite part of the house (next to the garage) I just finished those curtains, ($2 a yard fabric at Super Wal-Mart. total cost $4.50) The apples are from Adam's parents' tree. There are more in the fridge! Yes, we are almost out of paper towels.

Thank you for taking a virtual walk through our new home!

Pictures requested by Stephanie Halpenny.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

It was such a fun virtual walk and what a beautiful home. We're so happy for you all.

Mark is too cute!

the nice one said...

yeah!!! how fun i love your new home!

Sarah McM said...

Congratulations on moving in!! I was hoping we'd see pictures soon. Though, now that I think of it, I haven't ever posted pictures of the inside of our house since we moved in...

Having a garage is totally my favorite part, and I imagine it's even better when you live where it snows and garage parking means not having to de-snow your car in the morning. Your kitchen is beautiful! Is that laminate floor? Ours is much smaller than that, and I wish I had more cupboard storage space. Love the silver appliances, too.

Sarah McM said...

Oh, and yes, I love the centerpiece. :-)

Stout House said...

WOW!! A house! You have a house, is that not the coolest thing ever!! (so jealous) Congrats!!! You have the cutest family!!