Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Playing/New Table/Helping Daddy with his homework



I thought these were some fun pictures of mark's facial expressions! He is really mad in this first one.
And surprised in this second one.


The first thing I thought when we got this table, was that I would have to repaint over the green, but now that it is in our house, I like the color. It is different, but fun.


Adam's last week of the his first semester of his Masters Program is this week and he was working on one of his final papers, while Mark really wanted to help. He helped Daddy by holding his black berry.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love your table and chairs! And Mark looks exhausted from helping his daddy with his schoolwork. Maybe you should ease up on him a little :o)

House of Bunny Love said...

I LOVE the crown molding in your home...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! We're hoping to get a new table soon too.