I love the name as well! Congrats on picking a name! We're excited to meet the little guy!
I love it!! And wow, new years eve- that would be such a fun bday!! Congrats again!
Oh I love it!!! :) I hope he really comes on New Years Eve!
I like it! Good pick!
I LOVE it! I love when names have meaning, I think it's something so great that they can carry with them wherever they go. And Benson is adorable. I think Benson Anderson sounds great together with the strong "N" sound at the end. Congrats!
I love it! Do you have a middle name picked out?
I love how fiesty you're getting! "keep it to yourself" awesome. Can wait for little Benson to get here
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the name as well! Congrats on picking a name! We're excited to meet the little guy!
I love it!! And wow, new years eve- that would be such a fun bday!! Congrats again!
Oh I love it!!! :) I hope he really comes on New Years Eve!
I like it! Good pick!
I LOVE it! I love when names have meaning, I think it's something so great that they can carry with them wherever they go. And Benson is adorable. I think Benson Anderson sounds great together with the strong "N" sound at the end. Congrats!
I love it! Do you have a middle name picked out?
I love how fiesty you're getting! "keep it to yourself" awesome.
Can wait for little Benson to get here
Post a Comment