This blog post is mainly for those of my family not living in Idaho. Just so you can have a taste of what Idaho is like right now.
This is our back yard. The wind really blew the snow into some high drifts last night!
This is what I see out our kitchen window, notice the neighbor's fence that almost disappears to the right. The snow is pretty high!
Last night we opened our front door. it was covered with snow.
And this is what we saw on our front porch
This is just one of our many windows that are frozen shut...
Don't you just LOVE Idaho?
5 comments:
I'm so jealous! They've been telling us over and over that the same big storm is heading this way, but we've got NOTHING! Just bitter cold wind! Boo! Stay warm friend.
It looks SO great! Time to bundle up and do stuff :)
I remember Chicago one Christmas, 80 below with wind for 2 weeks. You had to have a heater on your engine overnight or it would die. Snow is just dressed up water anyway! Miss you all!
Don't miss it at all when I see pictures of that!!! I was telling a friend that when I lived in Idaho it snowed for JUly 4th. Hopefully, you can make some fun out of it and take mark sledding or something! Hope your pregnancy is going well. I hope you had a great thanksgiving!!
that is a TON of snow!!!
Holy cow, SO MUCH SNOW!!!! And how exciting that you're sending out Christmas Cards! my address: 3844 Canyon River Way Unit 2 Salt Lake City, UT 84119. Thanks!
Post a Comment