Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I am Grateful for

Mark and Aunt Colleen at Halloween.



Mark getting Daddy ready for snowboarding.






I am Grateful for:

My husband who is the hardest worker I know. He is a full-time student, getting his masters and works full-time too, and yet he always has time to give me attention.

Loving Visiting Teachers who are so thoughtful and kind. (I feel like I could go to them for anything)

My little boy who reaches to get into his crib when I tell him it is nap time. (and sleeps for three hours)

My mom, who always understands what I am going through

My neighbors who call me to ask if they can do anything, when they hear I am sick.

My warm house that stays warm even when it is negative 16 outside.

The Conference Ensign.

My Christmas tree that reminds me of a childhood of Holiday traditions that I get to pass on to my kids.

The fact that I get to attend Relief Society again.

My dad who always texts me back right away when I text him a question.

The close relationships I have with my family and with my husband's family.

Mark's scream

2 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

Glad to hear it! Slightly jealous of the visiting teachers ;) And wow that Mark--one in a million to want to nap! Hooray for him, he knows what's good for him.

Sheri said...

Oh Holly, this made me cry (and you know what a cryer I am) How'd I get so lucky to have an amazing daughter like you?