Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bath Time!

Baby Benson has been so fun lately! He has been smiling and making fun little baby noises. I thought I would try to get him on video. He only smiles right at the end of the movie though, when it hits one minute.

Benson is strong, holds his head up and kicks hard. He is getting big! I don't remember Mark getting this chunky so fast! He is in number 3 diapers now and he is not yet two months old! He is only one size behind Mark who is in number 4. well, We hope we can get Mark potty trained before Benson shares his size of diapers. Here's hoping.


He is holding his head up in this picture. He is so cute!





5 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

What a cutie!! I love chunky babies. They are adorable. ;) Kaidy is in size 3 diaper and she is 7months. WOW!

Sheri said...

I love the smile he gives you at the end of the video! He's so adorable! Give him a big squeeze from his Grandma. Love those boys!

Sheri said...

P.S. I like his loin cloth :)

House of Bunny Love said...

He is SUPER cute! And really quite the chunk! But super cute!!

Sarah McM said...

He's already in 3 and Mark is only in 4? Wow! Talk about two different growth patterns. We're the opposite. Dot is BARELY in 2 and Bugs is in 6s.