On Tuesday night, Adam and Mark slept out on the trampoline.
I have to say... I am very impressed with my son's sleeping outside skills. He made it through the whole night and loved it. I have to admit that I had my doubts. I really thought that my two year old would be wanting to come back in within minutes of this high adventure, but I was wrong. They were so cute in the morning, I just had to take some pictures. They were all bundled up together.

This was taken at the Perrenoud Family Reunion in Idaho, (my mother-in-law's side)
Little Benson is growing fast. He crawls like crazy and eats baby food now.

4 comments:
Its crazy to me how much Mark and Benson look like Adam. They're cute little replica's of him! We need a little Holly replica now! :)
So cute! The second pic of Benson with the baby food looks so much like Mark.
Love those boys!
YAY!! I am finally able to see you blog. I don't know if I had it written down wrong or what. I hope you and your family are well!
Post a Comment