My little Sister, Becki got Married and we all drove to California for the event. Here is our family in front of the Sacramento Temple.
The kids were waiting anxiously outside for the couple to come out!
They did it!
They we so cute in their little ties and it was such a pretty day, we had to take pictures!
Smile Mark!
Smile Benson!
Benson was not afraid at all of the water. He wanted to be in it the whole time.
Mark liked getting wet too.
On the tire swing!
They liked feeding the geese our left overs from my parents' boat.
This was kinda scary for me, but we all survived!
I think Mark liked it more than Benson. Benson was a little unsure of the whole deal. I think he liked being in the boat.
We had a fun week! It was a long drive home!
1 comment:
Oh! I miss these little guys! Such cute pictures. They look great in their yellow ties
Post a Comment