Sooooooo........ now that it is the end of January..... I might as well put up the Christmas post!
We had a fun Christmas morning before church with just the four of us. After church we went to my
in-Laws and they made a big dinner for us! We all got really full and opened each others' gifts.
Benson LOVES balls. He gets super excited about them and throws them and runs around the house chasing them! So I guess we just had to add some to his collection
No, this is not a Light Savor..... It is one of the tools that came with Mark's Tool Bench he got. Benson claimed it as his toy and I guess Mark didn't really mind. Mark was very careful about getting all of the tape and paper off of each of his presents.
This was taken at Adam's parents' house, where the kids made a HALL!!!! We all had a lot of fun there!
Mark and Benson got a little red trike too! Mark plays with it now but next year, Benson will. Boy! They are growing up so fast!
2 comments:
I can't get over how blonde Benson is! Such cute pictures too. Mark is so careful with his presents, that's adorable and actually a lot like his mom. I miss my boys!
Love it! Jealous you are so close to family for holidays.
Post a Comment